2006 MTV Video Music Awards


The 2006 MTV Video Music Awards will be held at New York's Radio City Music Hall on Thursday, August 31.

Yes ladies and gentlemen this Thursday I will be attending the MTV video music awards @ Radio City Music Hall and I am so excited!! I have no idea what to wear.
It has been a dream of mine to attend this award show ofcourse in the dream I was a celebrity myself but hey just going is good enough at this point. Some of my favorite artist like Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, & Shakira will be performing. Maybe I’ll even bump into Miss Janet Jackson again! Anyway I am taking my friend Vivika and Boyfriend of almost four years Ruben. Unfortunately MTV does not permit cameras inside the show so I don’t know what I am going to do as far as pictures. (Sorry Guys)
I have good seats so watch out for me on television and enjoy the show. Here’s some knowledge on the award show.

MTV Video Music Awards
The MTV Video Music Awards were established in
1984 by MTV to celebrate the top music videos of the year. Originally beginning as an alternative to the Grammy Awards, the MTV Video Music Awards is now a respected pop culture awards show in its own right.
The statues given to winners of the award are often called "Moon Men" because the statue is of an
astronaut on the moon, one of the earliest representations of MTV.
The eligibility period for the Video Music Awards begins July 1. They are presented annually and broadcast live on MTV. Past broadcasts have been held in
New York, Los Angeles and Miami.
The 2006 MTV Video Music Awards will be held at New York's
Radio City Music Hall on Thursday, August 31.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=ashampoo photo commander 6 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Popular posts from this blog

Latex Ball 2006

Dominican Republic Trip 2006 & California

10 Difficult Realities You’ll Continually Face Until You Learn How To Accept Them